Joining Together Works gives you access to a range of resources and benefits. You can apply for membership by contacting us at info[at]togetherworks.org.uk or downloading this application form and sending it back to us.
Membership is completely free of charge for social enterprises in Greater Manchester.
Members can avail of the following services
- Enterprise and start-up support
- Start-up support
- Income Generation Strategy
- Change Management
- Impact and Social Value Reporting
- Product Development
- Costing & Pricing
- Legal Structures
- Training Sessions
- Networking Events
- Social Media Linking
- Communications Advice
- Free promotion and listing in the online Together Works directory.
- E-news updates and information.
- First refusal on contracts to provide services for, and on behalf of, Together Works.
- A vote for Board members of Together Works.
- 20% to 50% discounts on advertising in newsletter and website, monthly networking events, training, conferences, consultancy and technical support.
If you are an individual social entrepreneur, a support organisation, a public agency or a social enterprise based outside Greater Manchester please complete the online membership form and send us an email confirming that your application is for associate membership.